A free, web-based screening app for tablet,
phone, or desktop
- Quickly screens and assesses patients for substance use and depression
- Automatically converts answers into chart-ready notes
- Reads questions out loud for patients with low literacy
- Delivers screening tools in English or Spanish
- ASSIST for adult drug use
- AUDIT-C and AUDIT for adult alcohol use
- PHQ-2 and PHQ-9 for adult depression
- S2BI and CRAFFT for adolescent substance use
- PHQ-2 and PHQ-9 Modified for Teens for adolescent depression
Ideally, the app can be integrated into an electronic health record:
This web-based application operates for demonstration purposes.
It uses AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC frameworks, and is written in Typescript and C#. The styling is SASS.
Organizations are welcome to download and modify the source code using this link. Please cite this website.